|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||steel frame and wooden case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Heating Way:||Heating Tube||One Tank:||Acid Tank|
beer line cleaning equipment,
clean in place system
CIP cleaning system is consist of alkali tank, acid tank, sterilization water tank, disinfection tank, sanitary pump.
The body of the tank is welded and processed by the stainless steel, so the system has the compact installation structure and the maintenance is very convenient, which can clean the tank and pipelines effectively. The whole cleaning progressing is operated reduced the second pollution opportunity, further more it is occupying small area, saving operation time, raising efficiency, saving the water, electric steam etc. power effectively.
Feature: The CIP sterilizing trolley operates flexible, simple and high efficiency, which can use for various types of small brewer equipment cleaning and disinfection that can disinfect thoroughly and have no dead angle.
Zunhuang technology has been internationally recognized, and achieved ISO9001: 2008 international quality system certification, import and export EU CE Certification; accepted ASME, CE, AS1210 third-party inspection, with import and export rights, the company's products have been in over 60 countries worldwide.
1. Ocean shipment,railway shipment,express delivery.
2. No matter flat pack to save shipping cost,or fill with your merchandise into allassembled displays to ship together,all is up to you.
3. And we have our own department to arange the shipments.we ship worldwide dierctly by see,railway or express.we will provide all documents you need to import.
4. We packed the goods to meet the transport distance, shock, rust and anti-handling requirements damaged before shipping, to ensure the safe transport of goods to reach the buyer designated location before it is shipped.
Being our customer, you can get the following service:
1. Projects supporting (Layout of equipment and equipment site);
2. Brewing formula & technology;
3. Equipment installation at your location;
4. Equipment debugging and trial brewing;
5. Equipment maintenance;
6. Personal training.